« home | Got my CD! Yay! » | History » | Ha! Double Ha!!! » | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » | Sorry » | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » 

Saturday, November 13, 2004 

Wha' Happened Last Night

We had tons of fun last night! :P

So after classes, we met outside our classrooms (Ira, Kate and I...my classroom [my section is St. Jerome], is just in front of theirs, St. Joseph) So after that, we came looking for Chel. We met her on the pathwalk. Kate told her to meet us in front of the gym because she (Chel, I mean) was going to the faculty room to pass her homework. So we ran around some more and came looking for Ira's service (because th driver couldn't park on their usual spot.) We were looking for Nize and Jasmine (Angelica's other BITCH) and to my utter delight, they got super-low grades (report cards were given that afternoon) so they had to act 'angellic' (ha! as if!) for their parents. Haha. They deserve it, the bitches. But let's not talk about that. We were totally laughing our heads off at Agatha because she couldn't find their (she has the same service as Kate. BTW, they're cousins.) service couldn't park so the driver had to find another spot on the other side of the campus. Waaay far. We ran around some more and started hanging out at the caf right in front of the school (we have two cafeterias, by the way. The one beside the gym and the one beside the gate. we have a BIG campus.) and we ran into Ray there. I was waving like mad at him when we started strutting around again, biding our time until the Tropang Pathwalk left. So we started looking for Chel, because of the fact that apparently, no one was allowed in the gym because of PRISAA (whatever that means.) We found her after a century, apparently, she was looking for us in the 2nd caf. So we strutted around some more. We finally came to the point that we realized that we were painfully obvious to the Tropang Pathwalk, so we decided to finally leave. I actually saw Ray while we were in the gate. We did that sign-language thing we did again, which, IMO, is muchbetter than talking to me long distance coz I think I have a hearing disorder.

Then we finally arrived at Pancake House. Lucky for us, there was a Chamber of Secrets pic there, so Ira and I had some eye candy to feast on. Dan Radcliffe!!! :) We ordered Spaghetti and Pancakes and Bottomless Iced Tea. We were totally laughing our heads off the whole time we were there! We thought about nicknames for us and everything.

I was totally fun! I'll tell more later, I have to eat lunch first, Ciao! :)

Hey Christian! OMG, someone actually finds my writing interesting! I am totally stunned that someone (besides me, of course) would actually read my blog! :) Maybe I am interesting that way...

And yes, I am a Filipino. Not half, actually, but whole. Are you? (OMG, that totally didn't sound right...it sounds like a tv commercial urging someone to buy something...) Coz you recognized Tagalog, and well, I don't really know if you guys have that as an Elective in the States (i live in the Philippines btw), which, in my best guess, is not.

Hope you come by my blog again! :)

Post a Comment