« home | Expressionless Me » | Paranoia » | Facts Curator » | Probably » | I am never drinking coke EVER again » | I Think, I Think » | Not Really in the 'Writing' Mood » | True Love » | Love Survey 2 (Part Two) » | Love Survey 2 - The Translation » 

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 

Past Lives

I got myself thinking about what I actually was before in my past life so i searched 'past life' in Google. Here's what I got, statement by statement.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
Fine by me. Gender isn't really an issue.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
God, must I be stuck in this dreaded place forever???????
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Fair enough. I wonder if I helped build one of the historical landmarks here?
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Me. Totally me.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Nice to hear that someone here agrees with me. Ha! I like magic. Not to mention Harry Potter. :)