« home | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » | Expressionless Me » | Paranoia » | Facts Curator » | Probably » | I am never drinking coke EVER again » 

Sunday, December 19, 2004 

Crammer to the Very End

OMG, I just remembered something!

Sometimes I ask myself whether this is an illness or if I'm just plain dumb.

Okay, maybe dumb is a wee bit too extreme. Probably just have a poor memory. But still!

Situation: It's Sunday morning. I spent yesterday afternoon (and evening) playing The Sims 2, surfing the net and blogging. Then I wake up Sunday morning to a reminder saying, "proj in p.a." So I think, fine, easy enough. So I take it easy again, thinking that I could make it last minute and cram to the max tonight. Then I recieve a message from I-dunno-who-the-hell-he-is that tells me to make some kind of project for him and that he's depending on me. Then I remember, OMG, I still have a decriptive research to make!

Tell me, could anyone be dumber?