« home | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » | Expressionless Me » | Paranoia » | Facts Curator » | Probably » | I am never drinking coke EVER again » | I Think, I Think » | Not Really in the 'Writing' Mood » 

Saturday, December 11, 2004 

I Missed My Blog!!!

I missed my blog so much :huggles blog:...I haven't blogged for so long I think I've forgotten how to write...but apparently I haven't. Good. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So what has been happening lately? Well, exams are coming next week. I hate exams. Why can't it just be like real life when the lesson comes after the test? Tell me to study when time comes I can use Double-Angle Identities to save my life. Please.

I've also like two new guys, Paul and David. I actually know nothing (I repeat, NOTHING) about David...Just the fact that he's uber-handsome and he's to die for. And Paul...hmmmmm...come to think of it, I don't know anything about Paul either, just that he likes to read (like me.)