« home | Prom... » | BOYCOTT VALENTINE'S! » | Some people get everything! » | Some Pics » | Post-Intrams Depression » | Still Ranting » | Happy birthday Jake! :) » | Crush ko! ;) » | Of Intrams and Tiaras » | Boys! » 

Monday, February 21, 2005 

The Best Monday EVER!

Wahaha! This has to be like the best Monday ever. (Except from the one when classes were cancelled of course.)

You'll never guess in a million years what happened. Okay, you might. But anyways, we were having our P.E. for the last two periods of the day. I was really really insisting on not playing, on account of the whole my-knee's-so-prone-to-breaking thing. I argued and argued. I was even part of the table committee for a quarter or so. But they won eventually, so I had to play. (I hate it when they interfere! Arggh! It's so my life so why should they care? I don't tell them to how move their asses!) So anyways, I was in the middle of a game when my knee sort-of broke. (After happening to me a gazillion times, I still don't know what it's called. But my knee sort-of crakcs, then obviously it hurts. Ow.) OMG! And I wasn't even running that time! (Which, come to think of it, is much much better than me actually running, then my knee would feel much much worse. Ow.) It really feels stupid to break you knee while walking, btw. Stupid. So when I felt the pain, I just sat in the middle of the court and started holding my knee close to me. And nobody even noticed. (Well, almost nobody.) I guess they were thinking, "Oh, there's that prissy little bitch acting out again, ignore her!" I swear, only one person bothered to help me up. and guess who it was??? It was him. YES, HIM!

Heehee. I guess he realy does care (even just a little bit.) He helped me up and forced me to go to the clinic (well, it was for my own good, but the knee thing happened too often for me to even bother.) That was just nice of him, wasn't it? He put my arm around his shoulder and told me to hop on my unbroken foot. (Which was a bit tiring. But worth it.) Sabi niya pa nga, "Ako na lang ung isang paa mo." How cute!..And then he even came to fetch the nurse from the accountant's office for me (I guess they were gossiping about something).

That was just so sweet wasn't it? I just hope I break my knee again para maakbayan ko ulit xa! Hehe. :)

Gtg. Mom's going all bitchy again. Well if she doesn't want to see my frekishly low grades, why does she bother to even look at it? No one's telling her to.

,

kim