« home | Pascal » | Princess in Pink » | Oh and there was something I totally forgot to men... » | My Own Little World » | Prom Night » | It's called Karma, baby! » | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » 

Friday, January 21, 2005 

Boys!

I soo hate boys.

Practically everyone who's anyone in my life knows that I hate stuff that I don't understand. And guess what???...I hate boys!!!

Yes, sometimes they're absolutely fantastic with stuff, like with having all sorts of trips and having fun...but when it comes to feelings? How do I put it nicely?...hmm...THEY CAN BE SO THICK. (That was the nicest I could get.) And I'm not even exaggerating.

I must admit, they are totally nice to you when you're together. But sometimes you can't even start guessing what their motives are. Ewan ko ba. Sometimes they can be totally nice, pero there are periods of time when they don't even seem to know you exist. Or they at least try to pretend to. And what stupid thing would they even do that for? I mean, hello, I try my best to be nice and everything, but doing it while he's ignoring your text messages can get pretty tiring. And then he has the nerve to tell you to meet up with him the next day?!! That is soo not going to happen. Not overnight. Not in a million years. Not ever.

I remember reading something about friendly dates being as rare as enjoyable math classes. I was soo sure that he liked me thewn and there, but now...I'm highly doubting if he even knows I exist. GOD, MUST HE BE SO THICK???!!!

24 dtV-day

28 dtPn

AM I EVER GOING TO GET A DECENT PROM DATE???!!!

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "Boys!", I think you will discover my site on Acne Scar Treatment will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of acne information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Acne Skin Care
Acne Skin Care Product
Acne Solution
Acne Teen Treatment
Acne Tip
Acne Treatment
Adult Acne Information
Adult Acne Skin Care
African American Acne Skin Care.

We have loads of "have to read" acne and skin care articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Cause Of Acne site.

Best Regards

Post a Comment