« home | Boys! » | Pascal » | Princess in Pink » | Oh and there was something I totally forgot to men... » | My Own Little World » | Prom Night » | It's called Karma, baby! » | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » 

Sunday, January 23, 2005 

Of Intrams and Tiaras

Intrams na!!!

YESSS!!! A whole entire week without anything to do but eat till I explode!!!

The third week of January is like the best time of the year. At that time every year, we have our Foundation Week and Intramurals. They set up all these booths and stuff and we get to have fun all day! And we don't even have classes!!! Buti naman!

Hehe...and guess what??? Mum & I are going to get my dress designed on Wednesday! We're going to Tito Milo's new botique (in front of SM Bacoor) so he can make a sketch of the cocktail dress...and they're even going to make a matching bag! Trust Mum to pull some stirngs...and she yanks them hard! And then Tito Milo told Mum that she's going to have to buy silver shoes for the dress, and then he's even going to let me borrow a tiara from him! OMG!!! A TIARA!!!!!! Beat that, Demonica!!!

I just wish that this whole thing actually pushes through, and that I actually get a real live date. But in case I don't, it'll be just another way to say, "YOU CAN'T DANCE WITH ME, SUCKER!!!"

22 dtV-day

26 dtPn