« home | Post-Intrams Depression » | Still Ranting » | Happy birthday Jake! :) » | Crush ko! ;) » | Of Intrams and Tiaras » | Boys! » | Pascal » | Princess in Pink » | Oh and there was something I totally forgot to men... » | My Own Little World » 

Saturday, February 05, 2005 

Some Pics

Set up a new blog! (Now I have four, the one where I have my lyrics, the one on Xanga, this very pink one and the newest one) Here's the link:http://kimspics.blogspot.com

P.S. I am yet to figure out how to put those extra thingies on the sidebar. (Like the links and those other stuff. They look simple, but trust me, they really really aren't! I've tried to figure those stufff out, and let me tell you, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELF-STUDY PASCAL OR HTML OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. IMMEDIATELY HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT, OR TAKE ACTUAL PASCAL OR HTML OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT CLASSES.) I really am hopeless at Pascal or HTML or whatever you call it. I'll put the links there when I figure it out, or when I find someone to do it for me.