« home | The Best Monday EVER! » | Prom... » | BOYCOTT VALENTINE'S! » | Some people get everything! » | Some Pics » | Post-Intrams Depression » | Still Ranting » | Happy birthday Jake! :) » | Crush ko! ;) » | Of Intrams and Tiaras » 

Saturday, February 26, 2005 

RANDOM RANTS

***RANDOM RANTS***

(Observed while sister was--still is--watching Myx. Was also watching MTV before.)

Rant #1:

I like Karel Marquez and all, but she so cannot be a VJ. It's just wrong. Have you actually heard her speak???!!! And the costumes and stuff. Disturbing. Ugh, MyxPeople, you can take away your earplugs now.

Rant #2:

Chynna Ortaleza???!!! An MTV VJ???!!! YOU HAVE ***GOT*** TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! Puh-leez. Cindy Kurleto is enough. How did she even get there? Last time I saw her she was modelling knickers for Avon or something. And let's just let it stay that way.

Rant #3:

And that Christian guy from Starstruck. Saw him in MTV and in 'Lovely Day' a few centuries ago. I don't think he can even speak properly. AND YOU GUYS THINK HE CAN BE A VJ???!!!

Rant #4:

That 'Take a little time baby...See the butterflies baby...' person in Myx. Are you guys serious??? It was cute the first few hundred times. Now it's just utterly repulsive.

Rant #5: (Unrelated to MTV and Myx)

I was radio-surfing kanina and I got the (mis)fortune to stop by the local radio station. The DJ was terrible. I mean, hello, my English is lightyears better than that girl's, so why is she the one on air? The world is just so unfair. But anyways, what really annoyed me was her saying 'yeah' after every other word (or after every sentence, at the very least). And she even had this annoying accent! ARRRGGGHH!!!



So ends the first of my random rants. I feel much better now. Not.

Ranting rocks!

,

kim