« home | Prom Night » | It's called Karma, baby! » | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » 

Monday, January 10, 2005 

My Own Little World

I hate people who don't agree with me.

I know it's so selfish and un-open-minded of me, but honestly, I do. I mean, why can't everybody just agree with each other? Or just make compromises where everybody wins? I know that not everything could be worked out, but why shouldn't we try to sort out things that can actually be agreed upon? Then everybody wins!

(-->The moment I re-read this post I realized that I seem to live in my own little realm, a perfect world called Kim-land where there are Chocolate Mountains and Cute guys and where all people seem to agree on stuff. Oh well. We all have our fantasies.)