« home | Princess in Pink » | Oh and there was something I totally forgot to men... » | My Own Little World » | Prom Night » | It's called Karma, baby! » | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

Pascal

I hate Pascal language. I mean, why does it have to be so damn complicated???!!! And I'm not even saying this because of the Computer class kanina. That was waaay easier than the stuff I deal with in the net everyday. Those were just "writeln" and "readln" and stuff, but the ones i saw in my blogtemplate kanina was doubly hard. There were "div ids" and "blockquotes" and stuff. I mean, hello? I know what they mean, but with the execution? Not so good. I couldn't even get me cells to align. How stupid is that?

Come to think of it, I'm only self-studying, and this is waay too advance for my year, so I *think* I should be even thankful. But still! Balancing equations, I don't understand, pero not getting Pascal? I must be really dumb!

I'll figure this out. Somehow.