« home | Oh and there was something I totally forgot to men... » | My Own Little World » | Prom Night » | It's called Karma, baby! » | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » 

Saturday, January 15, 2005 

Princess in Pink

I got two new books!

TWO!!! Honestly, I cannot be any more psyched about this. I just bought Princess Diaries V, Princess in Pink (as seen above) and A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Bad Beginning (which cannot be seen above, due to the fact that the title wouldn't be appropriate if I typed "A Series of Unfortunate Events". But no matter. Doesn't make an enormous difference anyway. But I'll probably use that title in future posts or something.)

Princess in Pink (The sixth Princess Diaries book I bought, by the way, because there's still like 4 1/2 so that makes 4 1/2 the fifth book , 5 the sixth book, 5 1/2 the seventh book and so on and so forth...) is actually quite appropriate for this time, because we have the prom coming in about a month. Just a month. How could I ever have a decent dress made on such short notice? It's not like I'm a princess or anything, which makes me eligible to perks such as my future prom dress being the first to made in a long queue of other prom dresses. I've actually already made arrangaments with my Tito Milo (full name Michelangelo) to make (or possibly rent) a decent dress for me. (He's actually a fab designer. His gowns actually make it on TV, and all sorts of actresses and beauty queens wear them on beauty contests and everything. And I swear I even saw a picture of him and Alma Concepcion and an award for the gown she was wearing on that pic. How fab!) But still, if I do rent a dress, I doubt there will be any decent pink ones left, as that's the designated color for the Juniors.

Honestly, why do we even have 'designated colors'? (My word, not theirs. So what are we supposed to call it? Color Assignments? Color Coding?...What do we look like? Cars? Notebooks? We get enough of those on norm school days, thank you very much. I'd much rather call it 'Designated Colors'.) So...Juniors have pink, Seniors have blue. (On girls, not on boys. What girl in her right mind would like to have a prom date wearing a pink tux? Not me.) I love pink, actually (and I have a darn funny way of showing it!) But how about those girls who aren't exactly fond (and probably won't even look good in) pink? My pity goes to (with? my grammar is que terrible) them. But we have no choice. It's either pink or nada. And boy, do I choose pink.

30 days till Valentine's

34 days till Prom night