« home | Commentary » | Overanalyzation? » | Watched Kitchie Nadal last Friday. It sucked, as e... » | RANDOM RANTS » | The Best Monday EVER! » | Prom... » | BOYCOTT VALENTINE'S! » | Some people get everything! » | Some Pics » | Post-Intrams Depression » 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

Trigo

Life sucks. And this time, I mean it.

This is so dull. I mean, the only excitement I ever get is when I get scolded by my Trigonometry teacher (which happens quite often), who is a total bitch and deserves to fall down a staircase (or at least trip on something) if there's any justice in the world. I swear. She's the most miserable old bat I know (even though she's not *that* old). She's always like, "Kim, you didn't submit this; you didn't sumit that; you didn't make this and that and I'm a meserable old bitch who aims to make your life more miserable than it is and I know I deserve to fall of a staircase or just trip on something if there's any justice in the world and am only buying time by picking on you until the I fall off a staircase or trip on something so until then, I will be wearing knee pads and will try to avoid you as much as possible as you might get ideas and push me off the staircase or make me trip on something." And she better fall or trip, or else I'm doing it (to her, not me). So she better shut up or else.

Honestly. Picking on students is so low. And it's not like she's the one paying our tuition fees! I mean, it's a lot more acceptable if your parents are the ones scolding you all the time since they're the ones who pay for your tuition and clothes and food and all those stuff. They're entitled to rant since they're the ones paying, right? But when someone you're actually paying does it, well, there's only one thing I can say: "OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!"

Plus, exams are coming up. I think that's actually a good thing though, since it means vacation's just around the corner! But hello, finals also mean clearance-signing. And this is the part I hate the most. Compiling stuff from the first quarter's hard, especially if you have a knack for losing stuff (like me). But looking for lost test papers are oddly fulfilling. Don't ask me why. Anyways, I so don't feel like looking for long-lost pieces of paper just for a measly sign for a measly piece of paper. That is so trivial. And they're the ones telling us that being materialistic is bad. Pfft.

So guess what I have to do to get my clearance in Trigonometry? I have to sing. Yes, SING. And Ms. T (T as in Trigo, tanga, talandi, talakera...you get the picture) was so glad I lost some of my test papers from the previous quarters so I get to sing (I swear, her grin was bigger than the Cheshire Cat's). I guess she was thinking that I'd rather watch Channel 7 all day (which I hate) or eat spiders or be her slave for all eternity. Better luck next time, Ms T, because in case you don't know, I love singing!!! I've been waiting all year for a legitimate chance to sing in front of all those people! No need to embarass me, I can do it myself!!!

So...HAHAHAHAHAHA! JOKE'S ON YOU!!! I swear, I'm so going to feel my precious 15 minutes on the platform. I'm so going to show you. I am so going to have a concert!!!

9 days till my 'concert'

Just wait, Ms. T. I am going to blow you away with my overconfidence. Just wait and see.

,

kim