« home | Watched Kitchie Nadal last Friday. It sucked, as e... » | RANDOM RANTS » | The Best Monday EVER! » | Prom... » | BOYCOTT VALENTINE'S! » | Some people get everything! » | Some Pics » | Post-Intrams Depression » | Still Ranting » | Happy birthday Jake! :) » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

Overanalyzation?

Life just can't get any better.

NOT.

I thought I was home free and all, but I was not. So not.

First, my Investigatory Project. Still haven't done the abstract. Still haven't printed the paper. And Joseph's and Ancel's photos. Still haven't printed the photos. Stupid luck.

Not like it was my fault AT ALL. I know I was like "Oh, I'm sure Mom already finished it. No biggie." But I was wrong. So wrong. Me and my freakishly abominable mouth! But anyways, I would like to remind everyone reading (my so-called groupmates, to be exact) that THIS IS A GROUP PROJECT, SO WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO OF US MAKING IT???!!! And don't even think about blaming me if I don't get to print it. I MIGHT AND PROBABLY WILL KILL YOU.

And Larry Paul (aka Robert Downey Jr. to the real world) went to Detroit (or wherever place his kid lives in) to be with his kid! (I love watching Ally McBeal reruns and so proud of it. Besides, I was like seven when those stuff were shown so I prolly wouldnt've understood it anyways.) I know that's like sweet, but how about Ally? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW ABOUT ME???!!!

And to top it all off, Charmed was replaced by American Idol. DAMN YOU, AMERICAN IDOL TIME SCHEDULERS!!! You already get to show it on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so why did you have to take Tuesday away from me too? Plus, I need my magic this week! I need to see girls kick ass unlike some of us who just sit around in school drooling all day (and not in a good way)!

The world is so out to get me. I just know it.

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO???!!!

And to think that I was with Joseph just a few hours ago. Pfft. Life so sucks. I mean, we didn't even talk properly. It was like it was...I dunno...awkward. Sorta. Kinda. And it was all quiet. Totally unlike last night when we were talking.

Now that I think about it, well, I really think the stuff he does sort-of show that he likes me. (But I know Better. Much Much Better.) Here are some signs:

1. He was the one who first came to my aid when I strained my knee. And forced me to go to the clinic because I didn't want to, I was too used to straining my knee. He was like "Wag mo masyadong bilisan ung pag-hop mo!""Ako na lang ung isa mo pang paa...""Kargahin na lang kaya kita?"

2. He knows what room I sleep in. A nice feat, since we've got like 9 rooms at home, and instead of sleeping in mine I sleep in the Guest Room. I guess I was kinda shocked when he mentioned that in our conversation.

3. He always teases me. Which they say guys do when they like you.

4. He sometimes says stuff in a joking way, like when we were having our Prom, he took the flower centerpiece off the table and told me "May nagpapabigay po sa inyo nito..." He also did that a couple of times before, and once with a red rose. I read somewhere kasi na guys stell their feelings in a sort-of joking way even though that's really what they feel.

5. He never fails to notice me. Ever.

6. He always asked me out once. Not out on an *actual* date, but on semi-date (as I call it). We were supposed to look for litmus paper in SM then. I guess he knew you coudn't buy litmus paper there because hello, he's like überly smart and that's like the simplest thing in the world (next to addition, I suppose, but I still didn't notice. Nice.) So anyways, we just played in the arcade, so it wasn't a total waste.

7. He offers to walk me home. And he does. Once he even said, "Samahan na lang kita pauwi para hindi ka mapagalitan." Not like his presence woudn't stop my parents from hurling or anything. But still. Now wasn't that sweet?

But even though all these stuff say that he might actually possibly concievably like me, I still don't want to believe it. MAHIRAP NANG UMASA SA WALA.

I've got more, but I gotta sleep. More later.

kim