« home | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » | “They say men are children, but sometimes... » | music na naman. nakaka-high na ito. She... » | SHOCKER. » | i am driving myself crazy.if you think you need ot... » | a gibbering monkey. yes, those are the exact word... » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

i'm so proud of me!!!

for the first time, i actually stood up for myself (and my sister, and my friends)...AND DIDN'T CRY IN THE PROCESS! WOOHOO!!!

because normally, i'd have a panic attack about halfway through the first sentence.

but today...whoa. it was SO NOT ME.

BUT IT WAS.

teehee.

i was like supergirl. seriously. because not once did i stutter or choke. i actually spoke whole sentences. IN ENGLISH.

(sorry if i seem to be making too big a deal of this, but i hardly ever finish a sentence in those situations. i'm too much of a crier.)

anyways.

this morning he sat beside me and went no insulting me (again) with the usual EPAL-BACKFIGHTER-DUWAG-GALIT SA'YO LAHAT NG TAO routine. no matter how many times he says it, it still hurts (well, the words don't hurt, just his way of saying it. because i know for a fact that what he's saying isn't true. and i actually kinda pity him, because he's obviously delusional for thinking that his friends actually agree with the stuff he's saying), so don't tell me to ignore him--BECAUSE I'VE ONLY DONE IT A MILLION TIMES. AND I'M SICK OF IT.

(as i'm typing this, i hear daddy defending me. how sweet! HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO PUMMEL SUPER FAG!!! at least someone's thinking the same as i am.)

i was like, "ha, sino kayang duwag sa'tin? eh ikaw nga babae lang saka lower years ang pinapatulan mo." (when he called me a coward) and "ang baba mo. sorry, but i won't stoop down to your level. (and then i shut up)" wahaha...ang taray! (that was in the morning.)

but then in the afternoon was when the real fun started.

the fag was LYING IN THE PREFECT'S FACE. and sir didn't even realize it. (ah well...we all have our flaws) or maybe he was just letting it pass. i dunno.

right after the prefect left, he immediately started making parinigs again. i was talking to my sister actually (well, i never did get to talk to her, thanks to super fag and his sword of a tongue) and i was going to tell her that the writer of the book i was reading was only sixteen, but then he started BUTTING IN.

don't you just hate that?

ack. i mean, stuff that don't concern you don't. so don't ever BUTT IN. not only is it annoying, it's ill-mannered too.

anyways,

he started calling my sister names (again)...told her that, "HOY, WAG KA NGANG-EEPAL-EPAL, SINGIT KA LANG DITO!"

(sino kayang singit ng singit sa usapan ng iba? tell me.)

so i told him, "AKALA KO BA TAPOS NA? EH BAT DADA KA PA RIN JAN NG DADA?"

and then he told me, "KALA MO BA HINDI KO ALAM? ALAM KONG KUNG ANU-ANO ANG PINAGKAKALAT MO SAKIN TUNGKOL SA CLASSMATES NATIN!!!"

so i was like, "UH, KAPAL MO AH! SIGE NGA, ANONG SINABI KO, HA? ANONG SINABI KO????"

and this was when they started singing.

to shut us up.

thank you adele, for your wonderful idea.

because if that went on, i would have stuffed his face with my bag. and pulled his bright red mickey mouse ears down to the floor.

so thank god it didn't.

(singit ko lang...in between all of that, he was saying defamatory words like EPAL and calling me a backfighter (pronounced bac-PAYter..haha) and all of that...just thought you wanted to know)

we were quiet after that...well, i was. he was, again, speaking to himself. or possibly thinking that his seatmate was agreeing with him. which his seatmate was not.

and just before he went out of the service, he told me (with my back facing him, as it always was), "O, AYAN, PUEDE MO NA ULIT AKO I-BACKFIGHT, BACKFIGHTER. ITULOY MO NANG PAGBA-BACKFIGHT MO!!!" (he said this about five times in rapid succession)

so i smiled and said, "sure." (i would NEVER give him the satisfaction of knowing that i'm scared of him, you hear me? NEVER.)

and did i forget to mention that i was reading during this whole incident? i was doing absolutely NOTHING to him. because that's what i usually do. pretend that something i don't like dosn't exist so that it won't bother me. but when that something insults me, my family or my friends, i try to make it shut up in the best sanction-free way possible. especially when it starts hurting the feelings of the people i love. mushy, but true.

perhaps he had nothing better to do. because he had no REAL friends, only people who were scared of him. and the ones he befriends because he copies from them. and say "yeah." or "okay." to all his statements because they are all defamatory and insulting, and it was best not to react. at all.

p.s. i don't care if you read this, super fag, i'm still happy. because i managed to defend myself without cursing. which i NEVER managed before.

p.p.s. i never did thank you for unintentionally teaching me that cursing was bad and distasteful and basically self-demeaning. because it practically says that, "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE NO MANNERS! MY PARENTS DIDN'T RAISE ME, BABOONS DID!!! CHEER ME ON AS I CURSE MY WAY TO HELL!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"