« home | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » | “They say men are children, but sometimes... » | music na naman. nakaka-high na ito. She... » | SHOCKER. » | i am driving myself crazy.if you think you need ot... » | a gibbering monkey. yes, those are the exact word... » | TOTOO BA ITO???oh god, i am TORN.a part of me want... » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven't the faintest idea what it is. but i think it might be useful. in the future. or something.

anyways, i am SOOO behind on schoolwork. ack. i still have to make the past assignments i forgot to pass (about six of them, i think). and i forgot to take a quiz after class, and i still haven't got any latex AT ALL. fresh from the tree's what i need, which i'm going to use for my thesis. gawd, are they planning on killing me any time soon? i'm a 14-year-old high school senior, for crying out loud. they can at least give me SOME credit for staying at the top of my class despite being decades younger than my classmates. (oh wait...did i type 14? i'm 15. i turned 15 a month and a half ago.)

i'm not asking for much...just props for the fact that i haven't gone brain-dead yet.