« home | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » | “They say men are children, but sometimes... » | music na naman. nakaka-high na ito. She... » 

Saturday, February 25, 2006 

"Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that person is must be helplessly insensitive and childish. It must be him again, I suppose? I want to help you or make you feel better...But I don't seem to know how."

Do you still not know that it's YOU who's making me hurt?

How the hell am I supposed to tell you, after this extremely touching statement, that YOU are the one who's making me feel this way? That YOU are the one hurting me? That YOU are killing me?

Tell me, how the hell am I supposed to tell you???