« home | O.A. talaga ko, tanggapin niyo na » | The Bottom Line Do you have ulterior motives yo... » | i so do not want to find out what it feels like.no... » | kung kaya ko lang lokohin ang sarili ko... » | ANONG PETSA NA???!!! » | Okay. I feel sooo guilty. I know I should be sl... » | I just want to clear something up (it just occurre... » | Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really i... » | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » 

Friday, March 03, 2006 

horoscope. na naman.

horoscope. na naman.
Virgo

The Bottom Line

If you're truly compatible with the people you love, your relationships will endure.

In Detail

Lots of renewed friendships and long distance travel could be coming up -- and all possible combinations of the two are what you can look forward to. Whether you end up traveling to see an old friend, traveling with an old friend or receiving a visit from a long-lost loved one, it's going to be a month to remember. Be sure to keep not just your eyes, but also your mind, wide open.

***

Graduation. Syeeet.

***

THESIS!!!

***

GRAD BALL!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***

Okay. So *this* is what it feels like. It's...weird.

Image hosting by Photobucket