« home | i so do not want to find out what it feels like.no... » | kung kaya ko lang lokohin ang sarili ko... » | ANONG PETSA NA???!!! » | Okay. I feel sooo guilty. I know I should be sl... » | I just want to clear something up (it just occurre... » | Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really i... » | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Virgo

The Bottom Line

Do you have ulterior motives you're not revealing? Find your true sense of purpose.

In Detail

If you've been wondering about whether or not you did the right thing in a recent situation, wonder no longer. You're about to receive a very direct hint from the heavens telling you that you're not just headed down the right path, but you're also aimed directly at making a cherished dream a reality. Pay attention to where you are right now-- and realize that you're only a few steps from where you've always wanted to be.

I know better than to believe this, but a little wishful thinking wouldn't hurt. *sigh*

***

Okay so Rustom (or Rustrum, according to Keanna, who is apparently R-rich) is Gay.

Sayang. Cute bali. Or at least according to Kaye.

It makes me wonder though. Why the hell do we get crushes on men/women who are a helluva lot older than our parents? Kasi...wala lang. Hugh Grant and all.

***

Aaack. Thesis.