« home | I hate being such a bitch. It gets me in soo much... » | randomness » | ��I love pathetic persons nOw�� they make my life ... » | Green You're green, the color o... » | Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville » | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Preparing for college...

...and going coño. LOL

We all noticed nga how funny most people in Manila speak. You know, like, they have this whole other language na. So ugly nga pakinggan eh, but what the hell diba? Maybe they won't make intindi na us eh. So we adapt!

I'm soo gonna make a list nga of all the coño things I hear whenever I go malling na there. It's hilarious eh. :))

I'll make putol this entry muna. I said that I'll make tawag pa to Lisette eh.