« home | ��I love pathetic persons nOw�� they make my life ... » | Green You're green, the color o... » | Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville » | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

randomness

Pambawi 'to kasi I was being soo bitchy kanina. Hehehe.

***

To criticize someone is to judge them, to compliment someone is too.

Opportunity. They say it knocks but once. But when it stops and moves next door, what's stopping you from coming out and running after it?

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.

Ironic as it sounds, we can't always choose what we want.

Everything is a matter of choice. I choose to be; therefore, I am.

***

I soo love my one-liners. <3333

***

"Why do we make simple things complicated?" Mae asked.

It's human nature to find a deeper meaning. We weren't designed to just let everything pass. Curiosity might have killed the cat, but it taught the other cats a lesson or two, right?