« home | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » | Expressionless Me » | Paranoia » | Facts Curator » | Probably » 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 

Merriest Christmas Yet!!!

OMG, they picked me!!!

Let's begin at the very beginning (which, IMO, is a very good place to start.)

So I just checked my e-mail about an hour ago. I was flipping through the usual stuff (OO Fun, The Fortune-Teller who keeps sending me emails and Launch Backstage) and then I read this unfamiliar name. Joey Alarilla. Then I remembered. He was the guy I sent my application for the YOUBlogAddicts to! My hand was practically shaking when I clicked the link to the email he sent me. The waiting was like hell (we have a 56k modem, which, IMO, belongs to the Stone Age.) And when it finally loaded, I was thinking, "Do they usually send emails to the ones they turn down?" Being the blonde that I am (figuratively of course,) I thought, "Maybe they're just sending it to make me feel better or something. I mean, what chance does a 14-year-old lowlife like me hold over all the other bloggers out there?"

I had the shock of my life when I read the email. OMG!!! They actually chose me!!! Me! I mean Me!!! MOI!!!!!! And Joey even asked me if I wanted to be part of YOUGameTime. It's like hitting two birds with one stone! (Though I don't approve of killing birds...or killing anything, for that matter. All living things deserve to die only because God's wish and not because of ma's cruelty! Okay, do I sound preachy?) Moving on! Still dumbstruck, I started writing a reply, which took me about an hour to write (I have to sound witty, don't I?)

OMG, I think this is gonna be the merriest Christmas yet. Cheers!