« home | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » | Expressionless Me » | Paranoia » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

Ranting on

ANO BA YAN!!!

As expected, nabura yung huli kong post (I was ranting about the guys who ruined Christmas [those people who cause global warming])....Can I be any more unfortunate?

So...I'll rant about something else na lang.

Eto nang simula.

GRABE.

WALA AKONG MAGAWA.

AS IN.

Yun lang naman. Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

"Eh nagsusulat (nagtyatype) ka na nga eh. Ano pang inaangal-angal mo dyan?"

Duh. Obviously, I've got nothing to do after this. I hear you say:

"Then watch TV, you dumb-ass! Wala ba kayo nun?"

Well, duh, obviously I have ascended my level in the staircase which we normally refer to as 'intelligence' and cannot possibly be fulfilled anymore by the mediocrity of ideas that is normally referred to as television shows. Inaantok lang ako. Do I actually learn anything from those soap operas? What? That your boyfriend's half-sister's mother's ex-best friend's sister's son's cousin can actually be your biological father? Or maybe that barmy old codger across the street is actually your long lost brother? Ha! I think not!

So, without new books to read, I sit here ranting about practically anything under the sun. And it's fun. You should try it. Hehe.

And in case you *still* haven't noticed, I don't like watching TV (anymore.) Puuh-leez.

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

Post a Comment