« home | Un-Happy Holidays! » | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » 

Saturday, January 08, 2005 

It's called Karma, baby!

This *has* to be a late Christmas present.

Oh yeah, I'm totally getting back at her now. (Not that I had anything to with what happened to her or anything.) The girl we like to refer to as 'Demonica' has met her match. (Maybe matches? OMG, my grammar is totally deteriorating!)

I came to school Thursday (or was it Wednesday?) morning expecting the usual crap. The on-the-verge-of-failing trigonometry grade, the on-the-verge-of-being-strangled trigonometry teacher and the usual byotches. I totally wasn't expecting anything as good as this! (I seem so mean from this POV...but after what she's done to me, even I'm not surprised.) What I didn't anticipate was the awakening of the fast asleep and the enlightening of the ignorant!!! Finally they've noticed what I've been ranting on for ages, about Demonica being a demonic force of nature threatening to gossip about us all. Finally they've realized that that self-appointed queen of the universe is delusional and I am but a mere mortal trying to warn them against conversing with such hazardous elementals who have the size of Mini Me.

Now they're all talking to me again and have even gone as far as crossing out her name in their Student's Diary (an unwritten high school rule signifying anger to the person whose name appears there.) She's even tried to include herself in our tropa which sooo wouldn't happen because, duh, it's common knowledge that everyone hates her because she always most graciously graces us with her not-so-divine insults referring to just about anyone even slightly imperfect on the face of the planet. (Rumor has it that all of her classmates hate her because of her oh-so-rotten attitude.) We definitely woudn't want to be associated with someone that infamous. I mean hello, this is HIGH SCHOOL. Anyone who says public approval isn't the least bit important has been hiding in his own little world for the past 20 centuries. (Talk about ignorant.)

So now I am thanking whoever controls Karma up there! Keep up the good work! You deserve a raise!!! THANK YOU!