« home | Ranting on » | Found my old blog! » | Merriest Christmas Yet!!! » | Crammer to the Very End » | ADHD » | I Missed My Blog!!! » | I'm bored. » | So Many Rules, So Little Time » | Past Lives » | Expressionless Me » 

Sunday, January 02, 2005 

Un-Happy Holidays!

This, by far, has been the worst holiday season ever. (And when I say worst, I mean shortest and most boring.)

And if there's one thing I've learned from this holiday, it's that boredom sooo doesn't suit me. Proof of that? I can't even find anything to write about (except, of course, those folks who cause global warming and soap operas.) I think my brain mass has decreased since the last school day. OH NO!!!

School starts (again) tomorrow. What a drag! I used to like school, but ever since I became a junior, everything went downhill. My grades, my social life, my attitude...even my grammar! The subjects are doubly hard so I can understand the whole I-so-don't-need-more-study-time-I-just-need-better-teachers phase, but my social life has gone totally zero. And my attitude? Not good. Why, you ask? Because of this thing that happened earlier this school year. I practically lost all my friends (but now I think they weren't *real* friends anyway, I think they just liked to hang out with me to involve me in controversies too dire even for me.) I soo don't want to write about it. And one girl started it all. I just have a tiny message to the person who we fondly refer to as "Demonica". (That little devil! And I'm not saying this nicely!!)

"Sana madapa ka."

I'm so mean, aren't I? Hehe.

Happy Un-Holidays!