« home | Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really i... » | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

I just want to clear something up (it just occurred to me that it might be confusing):

The Guy is the guy I like (or hate, depending on the day).

Diego is, well, DIEGO.
Like DIE with a GO. LOL
Or, if you live in my world, it would seem more appropriate to say GO DIE.
But since you don't, it's Diego to you.
Hehehe.

***

D's boyfriend has been so blatant about liking *-*-*-*-* lately. I wonder if she's noticed?

***

The navy's gone against the government and quite honestly, I don't give much of a damn. I just wish they'd cancel classes tomorrow.

***

So I finally told The Guy that it was him who's hurting me. He's been trying to make me feel better since, but really, all he's succeeded in doing is making me feel even worse. Gack. How I hate him (or like him, depending on the day).