« home | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » | “They say men are children, but sometimes... » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really isn't that smart.

I mean, what I got from perusing her boyfriend's friendster profile for a few seconds, she hasn't even had an inkling after HALF A FRIGGIN' YEAR. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Really, it's a scientific wonder she can even tie her own shoelaces. LOL

***

Demonica's boyfriend (name not to be disclosed) loves *-*-*-*-*. God. How...weird.

The girl might be nice, I guess...but she annoys me. Even though I don't like Demonica all too much, I would definitely pick her over the other girl (even though sometimes D might seem too needy, she's not as malandi as the other girl naman). Quite honestly, in the Face Department, D is waaay up there, whereas the other girl...well, let's not say she's at the bottom, but really, she hasn't got half the face that D does.

Okay, maybe I judge on looks waay too much. And to say that I think guys base their decisions on girls' looks all the friggin' time would be totally stupid, but I do. So call me stupid.