« home | I just want to clear something up (it just occurre... » | Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really i... » | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 

Okay. I feel sooo guilty. I know I should be sleeping, but I really couldn't resist...

Virgo

The Bottom Line

There are no new projects on the horizon for a while. Enjoy a break in the action.

In Detail

After one last day of teasing you with lingering glances that last just a tad too long to be socially acceptable, as of late this evening, a certain person will finally be ready to say what's on their mind. If you're unattached and interested, stare back. In fact, stare back for even longer than they do. Think of it as a contest. Resolve to win, and see how long you can make it last. Got eye drops, though?

How I wish it were true.

I wish he'd say something tonight. Because I practically poured my heart out to him. Plus, the staring thing? I am so not sure if it's me he keeps on staring at, but really, it sure as hell ain't Pam or Erika or Lingi.

And I resolve to win. No room for losers. Self pity, shmelf pity.