« home | Okay. I feel sooo guilty. I know I should be sl... » | I just want to clear something up (it just occurre... » | Now I have definitive proof that Demonica really i... » | "Can you tell me who hurt you? Whoever that perso... » | I have no idea how to change the post dates, so I'... » | i'm far too young to understand the true complexit... » | i'm so proud of me!!! » | joined del.icio.us. the only problem is, i haven'... » | maybe this is hypochondria (or something like that... » | when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll g... » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

ANONG PETSA NA???!!!

It's Tuesday Morning, officially the last day of February, and still no UP results.

Gawd, we aren't gonna wait forever, you know. We've gotta enroll sometime.

EDIT: I meant the online results, of course. Not that I live that far...But I haven't got the time, permission or geographical knowledge to actually go to any UP campus. I don't even know where the hell Katipunan is, besides the fact that it's in Manila. (Yes, I'm a friggin' idiot. I accept it. -_- ) Plus, asa na lang na papayagan ako. Haaay...