« home | Wag no nang itanong sa akin, di ko rin naman sasab... » | THINGS TO DO BY THE END OF...well, I haven't figur... » | Joke lang un ah. Hehehe » | Preparing for college... » | I hate being such a bitch. It gets me in soo much... » | randomness » | ��I love pathetic persons nOw�� they make my life ... » | Green You're green, the color o... » | Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville » | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Virgo

The Bottom Line

You're extremely capable of seeing what needs to be done and making progress today!

In Detail

Your emotional vision is a perfect 20-20 today -- you will finally see things in a clear, honest way. With little mystery left, the choice will be clear for you. Saying goodbye is surprisingly easy today when you know that this fork in the road holds two very rewarding (yet opposite) plans for each of you. You now see that staying on the same path is a mistake for one of you. You're entering a strong selfless phase that will keep your heart warm even when you're missing people you love.

hey! i've gone through your blog and i must say..it was fun reading it ;p

love your non-conformism, but i suppose you won't like labeling, it's a compliment, if you will.

an rc high alumna (whatever they call it)
joanne
http://www.livejournal.com/~watermelonice

hey! i love dashboard and taking back sunday, too!!

do you have an lj account?

yep...pero i think friend na kita! i''l check tho :)

http://hrh-kim.livejournal.com

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment