« home | Joke lang un ah. Hehehe » | Preparing for college... » | I hate being such a bitch. It gets me in soo much... » | randomness » | ��I love pathetic persons nOw�� they make my life ... » | Green You're green, the color o... » | Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville » | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

THINGS TO DO BY THE END OF...well, I haven't figured out the time part yet.

I know it's sort of late and it's already the middle of the summer holidays and you can't really squeeze everything you want to do in less than a month, but what the hell, right? Carpe diem, baby, CARPE DIEM!!!

I want to (and have to)...
*Bike...everyday.
*....

Okay, starting this list has only made me realize that I don't really want to do anything. Which is stupid, I know, and maybe this is just hungry Kim talking, but seriously I can't think of anything right now. I'm hungry. :(

Maybe I need to do a complete overhaul of my life. Get things in perspective. Fix broken things. Throw unnecessary stuff out. That sort of thing. Because right now all I have in my mind is gibberish. Complete GIBBERISH.